Here is a picture of the staff that was here when I first started. It's not very accurate because there was a girl working here a few days with me but then left. But without those first few girls I worked with I wouldn't know half of the things I knew today. The picture is actually from a few months after working there when the office went to Vegas(no, it wasn't a good time... cat fights!)
Then after the total transition of all of the above ladies...Was when I really found my groove at the office. I've loved working with the girls that have been there for the past 2 years.
Here are pictures from when my dad got the brillant idea to take us bowling blindfolded


They even got me to dress up for Halloween....
Dad, thanks for putting up with me and my stubbornish in the office!! I'm a pretty fabulous worker, if I do say so myself. Let's put another 4 years in! Hopefully I'll still be here if and when Brian comes and takes over. He'd be crazy not to because I could teach him EVERYTHING... well besides the actual dental side of things!







9 comments:
Oh erica! I want to work for your dad too...that might be the only way I get to go to disneyland! You guys look like you have so much fun! and hey, I will take pictures of you and daren anytime! and no, we don't have to wait for Ali's wedding hehe. I can come up or we can meet in the middle, or whatever!! maybe we can meet at susans! you let me know! xoxo
I am way glad you found my blog!!! I found yours on facebook so I just added it. It's fun to read other peoples blogs! And it is way too much fun to be a mom! I can't wait til you become one!
Oh Erica, this is totally making me cry!! I miss you, I miss your dad, I miss Chelsea and Wendy, I miss the office and the patients (hahah, ok, I miss the patients that I liked). I just have to keep telling myself that I will be filling in and hopefully coming back 1 day a week and then it helps me not to be so sad.
I remember when I stopped working at the office in Ogden and i was totally excited to get out of there and move on. But, I've had the complete opposite feelings leaving you guys. I've had a really hard time with it, specifically because you girls. From the very beginning I felt like you were my friends and not just "co-workers". We have had so many good laughs and fun memories. Good thing I'm not permanently gone or I would be a mess.
I love all these pictures you put on here. Mainly because I've forgotten what I've looked like without my "3 chins" hahah. I went walking today at Sports Academy. When it stops snowing I'm totally taking you up on the offer to walk around campus. Bring your girls, and I'll make sure I don't wear fur so Kona doesn't attack me.
P.S. Of course I'm going to call you as soon as I have the baby. You are at the top of my list, and no I'm definitely not going to have Taylor do the deed. You're going to hear it straight from me.
That was a super fun post!!! What a fun job you have. I love the picture of dad too!!! See ya soon!!
i love pictures where people make fun of me. they look stellar in those pictures. the one of you and daren and now this picture of dad. what would you guys do without me to make fun of?
there was a time i worked at dad's office...
Man! I want to go to Disneyland now! And can I work for Dr. Boston? Looks so fun! Too bad I know nothing about dental hygenisting.
I loved working with my dad too! I think it's awesome to be around family as much as you can. And like my sister, I want to go to Disneyland too!
that's so great you get to work with your daddy! So, you have changed my blogging world with that scrapblog page...holy crap I was on there for like 3 hours the other day (yikes!). I just have to say, Burke was NOT romantic at the start! I bugged him quite a bit and now he's getting the hang of it. :) ha ha!
Post a Comment