A few months ago my sister, Andria, posted on her blog(one of the only posts she's posted recently) saying she had a few extra tickets for the new Twilight movie, New Moon. I jumped on that. I loved the first movie. I hated the books, but boy that first movie did it for me. So Kelsi and I made a weekend out of it. On Friday we left after Kelsi got off work and got to hang out with my really adorable nieces before we were going to eat and head to the movie. The girls put on a performance for us! It was fabulous!
Kelsi ended up helping them choreograph a dance. Avery was the best diva I've ever seen. She told me she reminder herself of Gabriella, from High School Musical(I think...)
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE- there were apparently like 50+ woman planning on attending the movie with Andria's group- were meeting at Andria's before heading to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes. I stole these pictures from one of Andria's friends on facebook. It was a great night, late, but great.
P.S. Of course I loved the movie- oh that Jacob....


3 comments:
cute pictures! I still need to post mine from my new moon outing! me and a few friends were nut bars and went clear to the gateway friday night to see it. we had to choose either fangs or fur for our theatre... of coarse we chose fur! we got cute little gift bags with jacob stuff... it was fun! I wish I was a more die hard fan and then maybe I would finally read the last book (it takes a lot for me to read hehe) Glad you had a good time too!
Seriously, your nieces are so stinking adorable. I could just eat them for lunch.
Glad you enjoyed the movie. I've only heard good things about it.
P.S. Happy Birthday Week! Try to live it up!
I did not know that you didn't like the books Erica!!! I am shocked!!! I loved New Moon, every second of it. But I wanted a big, long, passionate kiss for Bella and Jacob!!
Post a Comment